NEW World Workplace policies: IFMA is dedicated to providing an exceptional event in a safe environment. With the recent surge in COVID-19 cases, we have implemented additional protocols for World Workplace 2021. Read more about our health & safety protocols.
on the NEW
world of WORK
Addressing what’s now and preparing for what’s next is what IFMA does year-round. World Workplace will present the most constructive information and innovative insights on the new world of work.
- Real-world action plans for safeguarding lives and assets
- Strategies for heightening operational agility and resilience
- Tactics for creating healthy, sustainable, whole-person spaces
- Methods for building inclusive workplace experiences
- Technology how-to’s for better facility control
- Hands-on access to new and necessary products and services
Dr. Joseph G. Allen
Plenary Session Speaker
Associate Professor, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and co-author of Healthy Buildings: How Indoor Spaces Drive Performance and Productivity